Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Phones
Best 3D Emoji App For Android | 100% Free| Top Rated Emoji Apps
Hi Guys! Are you looking for the best free emoji apps for your Android Phone? Are you want to make your texting interesting with custom emojis and stickers? Don’t worry you have landed in the right place.
In this article “Top 10 Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Users in 2020” we will discuss the best custom and most rated free emoji apps to help you out find the best Emoji Apps for you.
A few years back texting someone over the phone was not exciting and interesting stuff. But thanks to hundreds of stickers and emojis apps available nowadays to Android phone users that make your texting full of fun and expressive.
It enables you to share your feeling and emotions through colorful & expressive emojis with your friend and family.
There are thousands of emoji apps available on Google play store but not all of them are effective, efficient and many apps requires one time payment to enable all features of the Emoji app.
Are you in a Hurry? Here is the summary of “Top 10 Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Smartphone“:
Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Users1. Bitmoji: Create your own personal and unique Emoji, stickers, etc. and lots of premium features for free to make chatting fun.
2. SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji: Have fun while chatting with predictive emoji, Best Swipe Keyboard, Multiple GIFs, Emoji, and stickers to express yourself.
3. Kika Keyboard 2020: Make your conversation funny and interesting by installing Kika Keyboard 2020 and using it’s innovative emoji prediction & dictionary, Personalize your keyboard font, color & keypress sound, and many more features for free.
4. Facemoji: FaceEmoji Emoji App is one of the most customizable keyboard app, more than 3600+ emoji, GIFs, emoticon, Stickers & 1500+ Emoji Keyboard themes, that will spice up your chats on social networking platforms.
5. Gboard: It is fast and fun to use Google Gboard keyboard with Glide typing, Accurate Emoji & GIFs Search, Google voice translator, and any more features.
6. Mirror Moji Maker: Mirror Moji Maker has a massive library sticker, GIFs, memes, emojis, emojis with Meme Avatar Creation, Avatar Design, Photo Edit & Outfits and many more feature to make you’re chatting a fun.
7. GIPHY: Get a world’s largest library and search engine for animated GIFs, emojis, and stickers and forget about text emojis at no cost.
8. Emoji keyboard: Get rid of boring typing keyboard and start with Emoji keyboard’s premium features (like 3000+ fun emojis, emoticons, stickers, GIFs, Ultra-intelligence prediction and autocorrection, etc) to have fun.
9. ASCII FACES: Try Cool ASCII based simple to use and fast emoji apps to show your right reactions.
10. Disney Emoji Blitz: Good apps for kids and Disney character fans with thousand of fancy emojis for Disney, Star Wars, Pixar movies character, and good entertainment package.
Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Users: Detailed Review
Noe, Let’s discussed in detail about best emoji apps for Android phones. Based on the features, Pros & Cons, You can use choose perfect emoji apps for your friendly chat and conversations with your family and friends via social networking sites like WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
So, let’s find out the best emoji apps for your Android phones to make your chatting more interesting and to have fun with amazing emojis and stickers
1. Bitmoji :
Bitmoji Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Huge library of stickers – Featuring YOU only.
+ Inbuilt support for Snapchat & unlocks Friendmoji.
+ Customize your own Bitmoji stickers.
+ Option for expressive cartoon avatar.
– Minor issues in WhatsApp uses.
Design and developed by developers of Snapchat, Bitmoji Apps one of the most popular emoji apps available on google play store with 100M downloads.
One of the interesting features of Bimoji apps is that it allows you to create your own personalized and unique emojis and avatar to look like yourself.
Using Bimoji one can easily create an avatar of his/her and convert into various GIFs, expressions, comics, and reactions. You get premium features like customizing your Bitmoji stickers & emojis and dress the same in various outfits.
It comes with auto support to Gboard (Keyboard App by Google) and you can share emojis to your friends directly from the Gboard Keyboard App.
Also, it allows you to share avatars and emojis in other social networking apps and messengers like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and much more.
Get your free Bitmoji emoji apps for free:
2. SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji:
SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji:: Pros & Cons
+ Best Swipe Keyboard: Personalized your keyboard, Swipe to type, or touch to type &send emoji.
+ Auto text and spell checker with A.I.-powered predictions.
+ Customize your keyboard size and layout with 100+ colorful keyboard themes.
+ Multiple GIFs, Emoji, and stickers to express yourself.
– No expressive cartoon avatar.
Though we have ranked it at #2 position but in reality is SwiftKey Keyboard is of the most popular and best emoji apps for android with 500M+ downloads.
One of the great features of this Android keyboard app is that it allows you to use emojis and stickers on almost every popular social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and other major platforms.
SwiftKey Keyboard also provides lots of premium features like spell suggestions, flow-typing, wipe-to-type, touch-to-type, predictive emoji, and a GIF keyboard, dictionary word suggestions, and much more.
Even you Customise your keyboard size and layout and try 100+ colorful beautiful keyboard themes to provide your conversation an awesome aesthetic look.
Considering the features provided by SwiftKey Keyboard for free, we can say that it is one of the best emoji apps that you want to have in your Android smartphone.
Have fun with predictive emoji while typing by installing SwiftKey Keyboard here:
3. Kika Keyboard 2020:
Kika Keyboard 2020 free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Easy to Use: Emoji message with various text emoticons &funny emoji can be sent easily.
+ New and innovative emoji prediction & dictionary.
+ Personalize your keyboard font, color & keypress sound.
+ Share stickers or clip art, GIFs to any social Apps.
– Expressive cartoon avatar, not supported.
– Some features are premium only.
Kika Keyboard 2020 is also on of the most rated and psopular emoji apps which offers a lot of emoji and lets you type in different fonts, add other even GIFs & emoticons and even to your chatting to make it more interesting and fun.
Apart from its standard keyboard offering it also provides premium features like auto-correct & like prediction, Slides input & Voice Board which makes your typing fast and error-free.
Kika also offers more than 100+ fancy keyboard themes, language options, key sounds, and fonts among others to enhance & enrich your typing style. There are also funny emoji & text emoticons, many new emojis like a middle finger, unicorn, taco, etc. ahs been added in this app
Kika Keyboard 2020 is a free version app and availble on the Google Play Store but some premium features come with premium subscription.
4. FaceEmoji Emoji Keyboard
Facemoji Emoji Keyboard 2020 free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Free & most customizable Keyboard.
+ 3600+ Emoji & 1500+ Emoji themes.
+ Game Keyboard with the utmost security and privacy.
+ Sooth and fast typing with gesture detection.
– No. custom avatar support.
– Contains Ads.
FaceEmoji Emoji Keyboard is a most customizable keyboard app which will definitely make your conversations more interesting and interactive by adding themes and custom backgrounds to your smartphone keyboard.
FaceEmoji keyboard can be easily integrated with most popular messaging and chatting social networking apps like Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Guess what? FaceEmoji offers easy to send more than 3600+ emoji, GIFs, emoticon, Stickers & 1500+ Emoji Keyboard themes, and it will definitely spice up your chats on social networking platforms.
New Features offered by FaceEmoji include Emoji Rush, Move Cursor, Game Keyboard support, Fast Typing & Smart Input makes it the most desirable Emoji apps for your phones.
5. Gboard: The Google Keyboard
Google Gboard Emoji Keyboard 2020 free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Reliable and Faster typing with inbuilt Glide Typing.
+ Google voice translator and Voice typing.
+ Accurate Emoji & GIFs Search.
+ One-handed mode operation and gesture support.
– Not supported for Android Go phones.
Gboard Keyboard is offered by none other than Google for free on play store for android devices and it has 1,000M + downloads. It has everything that en emoji lover would want Fast & reliable, Glide Typing, voice typing, Google AI, and more in a keyboard.
The app offers many premium emoji keyboard features like voice typing, gesture typing, word suggestions, and hundreds of emojis with emoji search option to find emojis easily.
I also provide many GIFs for the perfect reaction and supports multilingual, Google Translator, etc.
Let’s have a try with Google Gboard Keyboard for perfect reactions with emojis:
6. Mirror Moji Maker:
Mirror Moji Maker 2020 free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Choose from 1500+ stickers including memoji, face emoji, animated emojis memes.
+ Get special face features hairstyles and accessories.
+ Unique Meme Generator & Creator.
– Some features are paid only.
Next in the discussion is very unique and Mirror Emoji or Avatar Maker Emoji apps for your Andriod phones.
By using the “Mirro Emoji Maker” app you can easily create the coolest memes, face emojis, and customized avatar with personalization at your desired level like adding facial features, hairstyles, and many more accessories for free.
This app also offers more than 1500 personal stickers which include memoji, face emoji, animated emojis memes, gifs for texting, for Android, stickers for Whatsapp, Facebook messaging.
GIPHY – Animated GIFs Keyboard free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ A great library and searching for animated GIFs, emojis and stickers.
+ GIF Camera: fun stickers and captions to your GIFs and stickers.
+ Support for favorite sports and games.
– No. feature for a custom avatar.
“GIPHY – Animated GIFs Search Engine” contains the world’s largest library of stickers, emoji, and animated GIFs. GIPHY is also is a great search engine for animated GIFs.
One can easily share easily GIFs across all popular social platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, iMessage, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
Other notable main features of GIPHY like GIF CAMERA– make fun stickers and captions, REACT- share animated stickers and GIFs makes it altogether different emoji apps in the race.
8. Emoji keyboard:
Emoji keyboard free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ A great collection of 3000+ cute emojis and emoticons, Stickers, and GIFs.
+ Customise Keyboard with 1000+ colorful themes.
+ Fast typing with predictive and autocorrect features.
– Contains Ads.
– Few features are paid only.
Emoji keyboard is another excellent emoji keyboard app that has huge collections of cute emoticons, stickers and animated GIFs. It’s Ultra-intelligent predictive and autocorrects features make typing more fun, fast, and accurate.
It comes with 3000+ fun emojis and emoticons, stickers, and trending GIFs and 1000+ colorful themes to customize and gives the latest style your keyboard and chatbox.
It also provides 150+ Emoji keyboard layouts for multilingual supports including Bashkir Language Layout also.
9. ASCII FACES:
ASCII FACES keyboard free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Very simple UI and
+ Can be very useful where standard emoticons not supported.
+ A lightweight and performance-centric apps.
– It contains annoying Ads.
– No support for fancy emojis, avatars, stickers, GIFs.
Have you seen unique and cool text based ASCII emojies? they can be generally made and shared by ASCII Faces keyboard app. ASCII Faces a very is a lightweight application and it consumed very less phone resources to create ASCII based emoticons.
Also, using and sharing ASCII emoticons is very simple and by one click you can copy desired emoticons and share with your friends and family members.
ASCII Faces can be very useful on platforms where standard emojis can’t be shared or not supported.
10. Disney Emoji Blitz:
Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard free Apps: Pros & Cons
+ Great collection of Disney, Star Wars, Pixar movies character emojis.
+ Excellent apps with gaming features to make emoji collection more interesting.
+ Good apps for kids and Disney character fans.
– It annoying Ads.
– No fancy GIFs, avatars.
Disney Emoji Blitz app is specially designed for kids and Disney character fans with hundreds of Disney, Star Wars, and Pixar movies & character emojis and exciting matching games.
By using Disney Emoji Blitz app you can make your conversation with your friends and families more creative and fun by using your popular Disney, Pixar, and Star Wars character emojis.
It has a great collection of emojis for the character from movies The Lion King, Zootopia, The Muppets, The Little Mermaid, Finding Dory, Toy Story, Cinderella, Monsters, and more!.
Final Verdict on Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Users:
We have kept our list of best emoji apps for Andriod users very specific to meet user’s requirements without costing a single penny. I hope that after going through the article you have decided the best Emoji app that suits your style of chatting on social networking platforms.
The above mentioned Emoji Keyboard Apps has good users rating on the Google Play Store and can be downloaded free from google play store.
All the apps will allow accessing a huge collection of animojis, emojis, animation Gifs and you can also create your own personal cool looking customized animated GIFS or Avatars.
If you like our article on “Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Users“, please share your view and comments below in the discussion box, also Share this awesome list of best emoji apps with your friends and family.
Which Emoji Apps are you going to install and use? Let us know.
FAQs on Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Phones:
Q1. What is the best free Emoji keyboard app for Android users?
Ans: Bitmoji Keyboard App is one of the best Emoji apps for all Android smartphone users and with an option to create your own cool & fancy expressive cartoon avatar.
The app comes with different types of emojis, emoticons stickers, themes, Gifs, and much more that can be shared easily with various messaging and social media apps.
Q2. What are the best free Emoji app for Android smartphones?
Ans: Here is the list of “Top 10 Best Free Emoji Apps For Android Smartphone“:
- Bitmoji: Personal & unique Emoji, stickers, GIFs, avatars, etc.
- SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji: Have fun while chatting with predictive emoji, animated GIFs, Emoji, Best Swipe Keyboard, and stickers to express yourself.
- Kika Keyboard 2020: Innovative emoji prediction & dictionary, Personalize your keyboard font, keypress sound, color, and many more!.
- Facemoji: Most customizable keyboard app,3600+ emoji, GIFs, emoticon, Stickers & 1500+ Emoji Keyboard themes.
- Gboard: Fast, reliable, and fun to use Google Gboard keyboard with Accurate Emoji, Glide typing & GIFs Search, the Google voice translator.
- Mirror Moji Maker: Huge library sticker, GIFs, emojis, memes, Meme Avatar Creation, Photo Edit & Outfits, Avatar Design, and many more features.
- GIPHY: World’s largest library and search engine for animated emojis, animated, emoticons, GIFs, and stickers.
- Emoji keyboard: Full of premium features like 3000+ fun emojis, GIFs, emoticons, stickers, Ultra-intelligence prediction, and autocorrection, etc.
- ASCII FACES: A Cool ASCII based simple & elegant emoji apps to show your right reactions.
- Disney Emoji Blitz: Emoji Apps made for kids and Disney character lovers and hundreds of fancy emojis for Star Wars, Disney, Pixar movies character.
Q3. Can I make my own emoji using the above free emoji apps?
Ans: Yes. You can easily make your own emoji using any of the above mentioned Emoji apps. Here are the brief steps to make your own customized emoji:
- Pick any cool template.
- Choose a pair of eyes, some eyebrows, mouth options to find a suitable one.
- Add some facial hair if you want.
- Apply a few hand gestures.
- Pick any of the objects to have your emoji stand out.
- Choose a fancy hat for your emoji/ avatar.
Q4. Where can I download the Emoji app for free?
Ans: You can download above listed emoji apps from the given links or from google play store.
Next Topics: Top 10 best Android app for video editing in 2020