Last updated on : April 16th, 2020 by Techferal
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
Dear readers, users, distributors, and publishers,
we are happy to announce that our site (www.techferal.com) is now protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
It is hereby requested to concerns to carefully study the provisions of the DMCA, terms, and conditions in order to prevent legal and other precedents associated with the use of materials of our website resource, including those protected by copyright.
We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an image, article, audio file, code, any multimedia content or program. For your information, a copyright infringement entails legal responsibility with all the ensuing preventive measures:
1. Placed on the main and secondary web pages of www.TechFeral.com and information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Information is published here in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to our web resource, as well as the use of its content, is at the user’s sole discretion and risk.
3. The administrative team of the portal (web resource owners, founders, officials, employees, administrators, representatives of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with correct and relevant information, while the likelihood of inaccuracies does exist.
4. TechFeral portal is a project with full or limited access content for all participants. The website structure allows users who have access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis, without making any formal or informal agreements between the participants of this site, the Administration, the owners of servers on which The site is based, or by anyone else, in any way associated with this or indirect sites that may be the reason for filing any complaints.
5. Any software or applications or content is downloaded from our resource and use by users at their own risk. A site visitor, downloading and using any applications from the Techferla.com web resource, agrees that installation and full use of applications may require payment of a certain amount.
6. The portal administration team takes reasonable steps to ensure the completeness, legality, and relevance of the content, but the Administration is not responsible for conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, such as those produced using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the Administration and by third parties.
7. The administrative structure of the Internet project, in accordance with current legislation, guarantees, disclaims any promises, and assurances that may be either given or taken into account, and the Management Group is not responsible for the content of the Internet project; participants and the site itself.
8. The advertiser are responsible for advertising materials that are posted on our portal and TechFeral does not guarantee the merit and sanity of ads. The web resource also warns that the possibility of acquiring or using the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the ad units is not guaranteed.
The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the likely consequences (including any damage) that have arisen as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such damage includes such cases: computer malfunction, personal injury, computer addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and network issues, legal problems, and so on.
9. Our portal provides the ability for users to send comments, suggestions, questions, complaints and other notifications to enter this information into the relevant sections of the portal that will be viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the information transmitted.
10. The party publishing the materials is obliged to verify the ownership of the copyright and the legality of the laid out articles or applications.
11. The TechFeral admin team is not responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by the moderators.
12. The administrative group has the authority to block access to the web resource to any Visitor, or group of participants without warning and explanation.
13. The administration has the right to edit or delete links to text information, executable files, graphic files, audio materials, and other data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without explanation of claims and warning.
14. Reading, distributing, or modifying information that is published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this project is used.
15. The Visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be resolved according to current regulatory acts of the legislation of the US or global federation.
16. The visitor agrees with the fact that the normative acts and the laws on the protection of consumer rights for the use of a web resource by the participant are not applicable since there is no provision of commercial services.
17. Silence and neutrality by the team of resource managers in the event of an obvious or hidden violation by a member of the Rules do not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the interests of the portal more ahead.
18. In the event that, according to the laws of the Russian Federation, some rules are declared void, the other conditions will remain in effect.
19. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, accept all the responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due to legitimate circumstances.
20. A team of portal administrators at any time has the right to make changes to the Rules, which will take effect immediately. Continued use of the portal after making changes means that the participant automatically accepts the new rules.
Thanks for reading.