Write for us. Guest blog submission. Call for guest bloggers.
Welcome to TechFeral Blog!
TechFeral is created to Inform and Inspire everyone working with the latest technology, from emerging and innovative new companies, to smart and crazy domestic products, revolutionary technologies and information on IT (Information Technology).
Considering that for more value addition, we are now accepting guest contributions!
Guest Posting Guidelines for TechFeral blog:
If you want to publish your post on TechFeral blog, please read and follow the following guidelines thoroughly before writing to us.
Type of Content:
Subject: Our blog focuses on five key areas i.e. technology, smartphones and gadgets, IT and Networking, cybersecurity, software or app Reviews, etc.
Content Format: Be it like anything i.e. tutorial, comparison, review, list article, how-to guide, tips and tricks etc.
The quality of Content:
1. Language: Only content in English language is accepted.
2. Content must be useful & meaningful: The article or blog post should be able to add value to our readers or users.
3. High-quality: The article or blog post must be well-researched, written in grammar-proof English, and strictly plagiarism checked.
4. Original & Unique content: The article should be 100% original & unique; never ever be published anywhere.
5. Give credit: Cite or link back to relevant and credible sources (outgoing links to high authority websites and internal links to TechFeral). Both types of links are compulsory.
6. Article length: The article must be at least of 1000 words.
7. Add media: Include sufficient media (images, videos, info-graphics, reports, etc.).
8. Writing technique: It is highly recommended to follow good writing techniques suggested here. For e.g, simple & short, use of comprehensive sentences & paragraphs, proper use of keywords, etc. Proper headings, subheadings, bullets & lists wherever possible.
9. Grammar-proof writing
What is rejected?
We reject any article that does not fulfill or violate the guidelines mentioned above. Also, TechFeral reserves the right to reject the submitted article before publishing and in the future after publishing without any intimation to the guest writer.
In addition, below are some cases your article gets rejected:
Link building: Any article that is intended for only link building scheme will be rejected straightaway.
Marketing: Any article that is created ONLY for marketing purposes will be rejected. Biased and affiliate based articles will be rejected.
Where should you send it?
You may please email your post or article as a word document to email@example.com or share a google doc to the same address.
Note: For publishing a sponsored that will help our readers to gain knowledge and keeps the interest of readers, email us on the above-mentioned mail. We reserve the right to reject or accept any article without any intimation to the guest writer.