POCO X2 launched in India for Rs. 15,999 (~$225) with 120Hz display, 64MP IMX686 quad cameras
Following his teasing habits during the few days, POCO X2 , a new mid-range device in its own category, was finally lunched by POCO India in today. Remember that it took them almost 2 years to launch a new phone, after they introduced the POCO F1 in August 2018, so it is really interesting for us to see how they plan to “sell it” to the market.
POCO has started the year 2020 with the mid-budget smartphone POCO X2. The phone has been introduced in India in three variants and comes with an initial price of Rs. 15,999 (~ $ 225). The POCO X2 is the first phone in India that sports the Sony IMX686 64 megapixel camera. It has an impressive large screen that offers a high aspect ratio of 120Hz.
POCO X2 – Key Specifications:
- 6.67 inch (1080 × 2400 pixel) Full HD + 20: 9 LCD display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G 8nm Mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 64 GB / 128 GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM with 256 GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512 GB
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
- Dual hybrid SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX686 sensor, 0.8μm, f / 1.89 aperture, ultra-wide 8MP 120 ° sensor with 1.12μm, f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor with 1.75μm, aperture f / 2.4, 4K 30 fps, 960 fps at 720p
- 20MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera with a pixel size of 1.75μm for portraits
- Side mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio, 1217 linear speaker, Qualcomm Aqstic WCD937x audio codec
- Dimensions: 165.3 × 76.6 × 8.79 mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), VoWiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500 mAh battery (typical) / 4400 mAh (minimum) with fast charging of 27 W
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
Availability and Price of POCO X2 in India:
Here is the price of the different variants of the POCO X2:
6 GB of RAM + 64 GB of storage – Rs. 15,999 (~ $ 225)
6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of storage – Rs. 16,999 (~ $ 239)
8 GB of RAM + 256 GB of storage – Rs. 19,999 (~ $ 281)
Color variants: Matrix Purple, Atlantis Blue and Phoenix Red
The POCO X2 will be available exclusively for purchase through Flipkart from February 11. Buyers with ICICI debit and credit cards with Rs. 1,000 money back. During the POCO X2 launch event, the company said its device is better than Realme X2 in many ways.
What is your opinion? Share your thoughts by posting your comments below.